Saturday, January 22, 2011

Companion in Arms

Okay, i am starting. We are college-mate and we met three and a half year ago. We are now doing our last semester of our pre-clinical study. I'll tell you first, the boy in the left side named weda, boy in the right side named emmanuel, girl in red named dayu, girl in pink named jo, girl in skin-like-colour named anggie, girl in green named nurul, and girl in white is me (honestly, there's two more missing, kiki and madean :( ). This picture was taken when we did our graduation photoshoot.

Talking about graduation, if God permits and everything is going well, we'll have our graduation by this March. We are really looking forward to have this kind of event after seven semesters with its up(s) and down(s). for the remedial test/ re-remedial/ re-re-remidial hahaha, for the research, for birthday blasts, for every single time. I feel so lucky to beat all of this college's things with you all guys. Thank you for this friendship that never  restrict my days and always let me have my personal areas. Thanks for friendship that always right at place and its portion :)

No comments: