Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love will find its way - Selling flower

This supposed to be my first posting in 2011 because it's been saved in my draft since couples weeks ago. errr firstly i want to say.. HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR, FELLAS! GONG XI FA CAI! HAPPY VALENTINE! (for those who celebrate ;) ) Talk about new year, i found the beginning of 2011 walked perfectly. Umm actually, i think it went perfectly since the end of 2010. Life's always full of surprises, life is a fireworks. And those fireworks are played in my life right now. Couples months ago, i met this 'him' in a coincidence. 

It's been more than a year since my 'leg' was broken, since i have felt hurt in every single step. I say 2010 is year of self-time/ friendship/ family-time, and i enjoyed it so much. 2010 was so great, i learned about maturation and willingness.

Back to the headline "Love will find its way - Selling Flower". Why oh why? Because i went through this kind of experience. June 2010, one of my senior asked me to buy her two buckets of flower for her beloved friends who had their doctors' oath. I forwarded the request to my junior who usually sell flower in every graduation. Unluckily, they didn't plan to sell any flower that day. and my bad, i had to buy it by myself >.< The next day, i went to the venue of doctors' oath, brought that two buckets of flowers. One for the girl, then another for the boy. I waited for hours outside the room, looked at my watch, wondered the faces of two unknown people i had to find, and also being hungry.

The doctors' oath was just over, i walked into the room, and found both. Less than 3 minutes two find them, gave the buckets, and went home. I just went home and forgot about that kind of order. Forget the flowers and also the boy i met.

July, August, September, October 2010
Life was going very well as usual. I was busy with myself, my friends, my family, college's life, cabaret things, and also organization. I walked to everywhere i want.

November 2010
as always, i check my mail inbox everyday, till in that night i found..
it said "this 'him' is following you on twitter"
i said, "it's the boy (hahaha are you boy? or man actually? :P)  i met in doctors' oath, the boy i gave the bucket". And i followed him back after minutes.
and a Direct Messages was sent to me "are you a little girl delivered me the flower?"
i said "yes" and the conversation was started and never be stopped till now.

exchanging mind, random talking, silly talking, discussion about religion, principal talking, laughing out loud, hanging out, eating double main course hahah, and telling the truth.. we found we are connected in a good way, very good way.. and now we're officially together :P together for today, together for tomorrow, and keeping promise "leaving is not an option" :)

If i didn't deliver the flower, i never met this 'him' and my tummy won't be shaked everyday by him.. :D

thanks to the coincidence bucket of flower and also to my senior who ordered it

Regards,

sin

4 comments:

"Him" said...

together for today, together for tomorrow, and "leaving is not an option"

Absolutely, didn't search for it...but found each other in the end... :)

bonscha said...

Congratulation!!! :D
this is my second congratulate for you anyway hahaha. I really hope you'll live happily as long as you can with your 'him'. Happy valentine's day for both of you :D

Sinta Prastiana Dewi said...

thank you bon :*
ps: i hope someday i can meet up with you. lively :)

bonscha said...

aw sureee!! mee too :D