Friday, October 26, 2012

60 kilometer(s) per day

Have you ever felt sick of something?
Me?
Yes, I have.
I was fed up with the hospital i come to everyday, 2-3 months ago. I was living like a robot, coming in the early morning - night shift - sleeping like death body at dorm in the next day - coming in the early morning again - and... so.... on....

Let me say, I spent 26 of my 60 nights at the hospital. Till the drawing time came, i got a 'jackpot' examiner doctor. Hahaha. I also got a quite 'special' resident doctor. What a perfect combination! After 2 days, i just realized that i was in trouble (_ _#). Eating all those books in that busy weeks with ding-dong-nighit shift was burning me like hell (-____-). And the exam day had finally come that day, i was tested for 2 days with each about an hour. It's stopped after he said that my patient's medical record was not completed as it should be.

berikut salah satu cuplikannya:

Doctor: "ooo, pasienmu umurnya berapa?"
Me: " 11 bulan dokter"
Doctor: "ooo 11 bulan ga punya gigi ya? kok ga ditulis di status"
Me: *nunduk* *senyumkecut* *inginsalto* *pengennangis* *kenapaharusluputmacemgini*





What an Auch moment! Hahahaha. Then, after i walked out from his office, suddenly i knew that it's a dubia ad malam. I went out to have a big portion my favourite food. Then, back to dorm and lying in my bed. After sleeping for a while, i found i got that effing febris. I didn't know how to feel my body that time, like powerless and really painful everywhere. (-______-) I felt really sorrow at that time. Indeed.

It's just funny after spending almost a half of your nights at hospital, you also got 'dubia ad malam' for the test. But for once again, that's life. We always want to choose everything for our fate, but in the reality not all of that thing could be choosen as you wished.

After that, i choosed to have my cardiology rotation in another hospital. Quite far from my dorm. An hour in the morning and 30 minutes at night. It's no problem to drive 60 kilometer(s) per day to save my self from that boredom.

No comments: