Friday, July 15, 2011

every hello has its goodbye

Good mid-night. It is hard to fall asleep right now. If i go back to a half year ago, i'll find my midnight(s) were oh so special. It was the time i was really looking forward. To be honest, it is so sad. Have you ever fallen before? I have, twice! The second has just happened two hours ago. Now i just try to re-collect the pieces, then make them all glued again. Yeah, that is life. To make whole broken into pieces, then make it whole again. It went to an end so fast, but i don't have any strength to avoid it.

I learn a lot about you, man. Even if you didn't tell me. You must be wondering, why i was still going with any unique part of you. I am wondering too. We said so many promises and they are broken. Anyway, it will be good times in my life. Massive thanks.

Ps: written for you :|


Regards,

Sin

No comments: