Sunday, May 16, 2010

ice cream :9

hmmm i guess everybody loves ice cream, so do i :9 in Bahasa, it’s called “es krim” and in Javanese it’s called “es grim” hihihi. It’s always funny when my dad, my family, even my college friends said it as “es grim”. In my life, i’ve tasted lots of ice cream. i am grouping them into two groups, modern ice cream (walls, campina, another kinda “es krim abang-abang”, hagen daz, baskin, coldstone, gelato, etc) and oldies ice cream. i want to share some information about oldies ice cream I’ve ever tasted. They are Toko Oen (Semarang) and Ragusa (Jakarta).
Ragusa - Italiano ice cream

Location: Jl. Veteran I (samping Masjid Istiqlal), Jakarta Pusat

It’s kinda old building with its furniture and photographs. It’s nice but i think it was crowded enough. We can also buy sate ayam, asinan, rujak, otak-otak outside the shop. For the ice cream taste, i’d love it. I ordered a “spaghetti ice cream” in a funny appearance :) the prices start from 16K to 30something.






Toko Oen

Location: Jl Pemuda 52 Semarang
The place is very nice. All of the furnitures are still kept in the right condition. All of the waitress and waiter also dress in old style. Not only ice cream, we can buy pastry, pasta, barbecue, etc. I think the prices is cheaper than Ragusa and the place is cleaner and tidier than Ragusa.
Happy tasting! :9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page file and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Please report register out my site as approvingly and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

Sinta Prastiana Dewi said...

Hi! I'm glad if you like my posts. If you don't mind, you can share your site in here :)