Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Third –Year Summary


This year is a bitter-sweet year for me. I have passed so many kinds of new dares.




  • In the beginning, I learned how to free something that had been with me for several years. I lost something that I wouldn't have it back forever. Errr anyway, I don't want to have it back either. It felt like you're losing one of your legs. But I walk through it all. It's true that God never gives problem without its solution, God never makes us ask if there's no answer. And I've been the whole-hearted.
  • I learned a lot about people. In this year, I've met many new people. I've got some new good friends, even best friends. They are awesome and independent. Having good times with them is like resetting your mind and it becomes any lighter.



  • I love my family (more than ever). Because of something gone, I have more time to spend with my family and to be at home. Random-talking with my mother, silly-talking with my father, picking my nieces at their school, going to the cinemas with all my nieces and nephews, and driving my sister anywhere. Unconsciously, they are great, they are amazing. They are reason to be at home while having holiday.
  • One step closer with old-buddies (high school pals). I always love how we treat each other. They are called friends till the end, my remedies. Talking to you makes the worst to be worse, the worse to be bad, bad to be good, the good to be better, and the better to be best J
  • I knew new unexpectedly people. This point is funny enough. I've never thought to have a closer friendship with this guy. The last time I saw him was about 3 years ago at my high school. We have ever talked for little time only, until we met on an internet messenger. Accidentally, we had a quite similar problem then we talked much. I know, I learned some things from you, man! I hope you're having goodtime now. Better to take some green vegetables and keep breaking a leg!
  • I also know another nice person. I don't know how to start writing about him. Yes, I mean you.
  • Being NEO, Wall climbing, playing guitar at college's event, trying for volley, learning Deustch, making a try of Bengawan, etc. These are the best part J
  • By today, my thesis hasn't been finished yet. I hope it will be finished by September

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#cc3300]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. sintasinta.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#cc3300]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]

Anonymous said...

hi sin, i'm sorry for not being such a 'friend till the end' for you and others. so many things happened after we graduated from high school. but i do still remind all memories we've been through. having you and others as my best friends is one of the best thing in my life

Sinta Prastiana Dewi said...

I just don't have anything to be said res.

Chita said...

hi mores & sinta,
what a coincidence we meet up in such 'place'.

@mores: I confuse, are we now only being part of your memories? I thought 'friend till the end' meant we befriend forever..