Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday Blast :D

Hi all. Today is my birthday, my legal age. 6 hours ago I'd been kidnaped by some unmisterious people. Hahaha. Call them my friends, my remedies. They're doing like crazy. I was forced to close my eyes by them. I got my eyes strapped, my nose pressed (__"), then they got me to the car and took me somewhere undetected.

Could you guess what they did to me? They put me in to javanese modificated ceremony. Well, I am a fan of Indonesian culture, especially for javanese culture. That's why they did itu to me -_-. I had to follow all of their crazy instruction (knocking the door, being watered (hhh), being thrown to the bath tub (more hhhh), treading the egg, etc). The silliest was they were dressed in Javanese too. I still don't know whose property it was. haha. When I got my eyes opened, there were Anggie, Nurul, Dayu, Jo, Kiki, Anggra, Madean, Emman, Dito, and Weda.

Anyway, thank you guys for the blast, for the greeting, and for the gift. It'll be unforgetable blast ever. Don't forget to return all of the properties. I love you. mwah mwah :*

ps: woi badan gw bau kembang woi. seram.




No comments: