Saturday, September 25, 2010

Healing a broken leg

X: Hi there, how are you doing?
Y: I'm fine here. Are you there?
X: Yes, I'm here, still here. in the same place.

Y: What are you doing there?
X: I'm keeping on healing my broken leg. Still hurts inside, maybe there's a fracture. I'm still hobbling for sometimes
Y: Hey, try to use stick! Maybe it helps.
X: Hey there, i have bought million of sticks. I'm using it, it helps me but not much. It's just hard to back to  normal, to the times when my legs were fine. How about your broken leg? Is it ok?
Y: Yes, ofcourse. I'm using stick right now. It's little bit hard, but i admit it, whatever it takes. I walk well, don't worry about me.
X: Hey there, it's almost been a year after that accident. I did more than i expected, i got away from dying.
Y: I know it exactly. You did it with your way.



Y: There there, have you ever thought to accept new man? to heal your leg, to sustain your injured leg.
X: Umm.. errr.. okay, i will. i promise, i will. though it isn't easy.
... to be honest, i miss the time when my legs walk normally, without any hurt :|
i hope someday, it'll be cured compeletely so that i can run away, away from here and swinging someone's hand.

greetings,

legs' owner

No comments: